Leave when everything’s said

It has been a very long time since I last put up a translation to my favourite songs here. This time, I have a sad number by David Huang 黄大炜- 说完就走 (Leave when everything’s said).




说完就走 一点麻烦都不会留
Shuo wan jiu zou Yi dian ma fan dou bu hui liu
Leave when everything’s said Not leaving any bitterness at all

解释太多就像怪你不懂我
Jie shi tai duo jiu xiang guai ni bu dong wo
Explaining too much would be like I am blaming you for not understanding me

我来之前是喝了酒
Wo lai zhi qian shi he le jiu
I drank before I came

有些真话趁一点醉才好说
You xie zhen hua chen yi dian zui cai hao shuo
Some truths are better said when drunk

你怕寂寞你也怕陷落
Ni pa ji mo ye pa xian luo
You’re afraid of loneliness and crashing down

你让迷惑折磨你我
Ni rang mi huo zhe mo ni wo
You let confusion torment us

说完就走 也许不会再看 见我
Shuo wan jiu zou Ye xu bu hui zai kan jian wo
Leave when everything’s said Maybe you won’t ever see me again

自尊不准我再继续做更多
Zi zun bu zhun wo zai ji xu zuo geng duo
Pride hinders me from continuing to do more

我很遗憾在你心中
Wo hen yi han zai ni xin zhong
I regret that in your heart

我和别人原来没什 么不同
Wo he bie ren yuan lai mei shen me bu tong
I am after all no different from others

偶而深情却爱 不久
Ou er shen qing que ai bu jiu
Sometimes we may love deeply but the love doesn't last

你 说的人并不是我
Ni shuo de ren ping bu shi wo
The person you’ve mentioned isn’t me

我爱你爱了这么久
Wo ai ni ai le zhe me jiu
I have loved you long

难道还不够换一个好理由
Nan dao hai bu gou huan yi ge hao li you
Can't you give a better excuse?

不说再见就要分手
Bu shuo zai jian jiu yao fen shou
Leave and never say goodbye

就像欺骗难以接受
Jiu xiang qi pian nan yi jie shou
It’s like a lie that I couldn’t accept

是否爱过我
Shi fou ai guo wo
Have you ever loved me

From the album David Huang, Stop Me! 《手下留情》
Music by David Huang
Released in 1994