Thankful






P/s:
I have deleted a few posts because those posts were not my main intention of creating this blog.
Today is also a good day because I was really guiding a group of new scouts about the basics of scouting. First, let them understand their oath. They are just little boys so their oath is just about to do things at their best. It's a really simple, yet a very good pledge for them to learn and practice since children nowadays do not learn wholeheartedly. Then enlighten them on the 10 rules of the scouts and encourage them to follow these simple rules.
Got home at about 5pm, took a refreshing bath and had a light rice meal since I only ate some bihun goreng for lunch. I bought some mackerel in curry gravy (kari ikan tongkol) from the canteen. I seriously think that the size of the serving is too small for its price. It has been really expensive yet so little to satisfy what we have paid for at the canteen nowadays.
LoD has announced its end game! I am so excited to see what's it all about. Whats an end game? It's the time that LoD boss the Imperial Army will launch attacks to players that attack his watchtowers and strongholds, unless players are fully protected by the Imperial Army himself. But these taking over of watchtowers and strongholds need a General, which I don't have yet researched to recruit one. Anyway, FIP or not, all my periuk and kawah will just vanish into thin air since right after this end game, the game will restart on a new server. But I am unsure of the next server, whether there would be different sets of objectives or just the same things to achieve. So now I am just preparing army battalions and may be achieve a few more objectives on the way before 15th. Apr- but still on that day, I would have time until 6pm local time to do a bit more. I am thinking of improving my ranking- my favourite thing to do at any RPG.
Ok, so I am going to have another rice meal now. With the hot weather, I got hungry and exhausted easily! I am thinking of sleeping as well ... already!