Paradise

The first song of BEYOND that I learn



There's a place in the distance where our dreams are
We may meet one day at that good place

Don't worry so much
Because I believe that we will go on that faraway road

Oh, is paradise so important?
Are you so far away?

Pity that our home couldn't blossom our ideals
How are you
I'd want to ask you to tell me about the world outside

***
Paradise was featured in a compilation album when I was first introduced to it in 1996. The truth was I bought that album because I like Emil Chau (周華健).



Paradise was released in the album Paradise in Mandarin. The songs in this album were first produced in Cantonese in the album 二樓後座 (2/F Rear Portion- their studio location).

This song was the reason why I have always been attached to Paul's works, especially post 4-members era and the fact that I admire him more than the great Kakui.