Road to Celebrity Chef Status

Um, just minus hosting! Premiering my cooking video *applause, please!*



I always have really easy cooking guides that work, haven't I? Not so much typing, just a few notes though:

Cook meat with some sliced ginger and garlic until tender before you stir them into the sauce. I always simmer them slowly for 60 to 90 minutes to ensure that the meat is really tender to be consumed. Only this step would take the most time while cooking the sauce itself would only take about 10-15 minutes just to thicken the sauce.

For the ground spice, use aniseed (jintan manis), cumin (jintan putih) and coriander seeds (ketumbar). The more seeds you use, the spicier your cooking will be.

Soy sauce tu kicap ye!

This video was made when I cooked for that much in the serving platter, which the meat is usually about 300g, with-
2 garlic
6-7 slices of ginger
1 ladle of oil
2 tablespoon of ground chilli
1 medium onion
1 teaspoon of each spice ground quite coarsely

And, I do not have perfect recipe, just a recipe according to my taste. I am only attached to recipes on my first attempts just to get familiarized and then I would cook as I like.

Happy cooking and bon appétit!