Renewing Strategy

I have a second thought about my LoD game.
First of all, I have created a new village, yay! I call it Kawah Nasi (Rice Cooker- a really big rice cooker!)
As the game advances, I am thinking of transforming Asam Pedas into a warehouse and adopt full protection from the Imperial Army, which means if either of the village were about to be attacked, precious commodity will be transferred to Asam Pedas thus avoiding massive looting by the enemy. Asam Pedas, when fully protected by the Imperial Army, cannot be attacked by other players, but it has to pay a handsome tax to the Imperial Army in the form of raw material production, so I have decided to downgrade all raw material production and maintain larger warehouses there. I currently have two warehouses and I plan to add more. So, Periuk Besar and Kawah Nasi will maintain their raw materials production at higher levels.
So there goes my current plan for my LoD game and hope it works!