Oh, Adam!

Sutek's Tomb is apparently my favourite game in Neopia. It's a puzzle game where you have to stack 3 or more tiles of the same symbol. There are basic scoring, combos and some special items to help you score better. Players are given a time frame as pictured by sand clock on the right. This game could be caused by clicking on the sand clock (FYI, there a number of Neopets games that cannot be paused). The game is not as easy as it looks- well, that was my thought! I scored a mere 250 points when I started some 3 years ago. My brother Hanafi also tried the game for a few times and managed to get me a cute avatar when he scored 2500 points for the first time. Since then, I have become obsessed with the game. The longest time I have spent to renew my high score to 90000 points was about 3 hours. It wasn't non-stop though. When I was tired, I took a Kit Kat, then I'd resume.
And, Adam? He's one of the creators of Neopets and he appears in many of the games in Neopia including Sutek's Tomb. His appearance in Sutek's Tomb is called The Magic Face Combo. Try to get him to bottom of the board to clear the whole board and receive 500 points. I find scoring is a lot easier when he is around. I think he would appear shortly after a few times the game is restarted- I mean, to make him appear, do not immediately play, instead, you start the game and immediately restart it for a few times. He will appear pretty fast!


Avatar- Suteks Tomb