坏男人

黄家强唱坏男人(国) Steve Wong of Beyond sings 'Bad Guy', his solo release that I really love.



There’d be no today if there were no yesterday
I have so many reasons that hinder me from staying
Life is bitter and short, for whom do I toil?
For the person by my side, or for the feelings?

I am so bad, how to escape from this restriction
Could my future possibly undo the web

Living in a lonely time, there is only this kind of love
So dull that we have given up on anticipation, and love so helplessly.
Time passes too quickly, doesn’t let us understand
Eternity have never existed
I am a bad guy
That you shouldn’t love

I am partial to letting go when I see you cry
What right do I have to make you cry so hard
I cry for you too
Why be tortured when the heart is always in torment

坏男人 Bad Guy was released in Steve's 2004 solo album 毕家索的马 Picasso Horse.