nerdy weekend

I just spent last weekend with flipping through Year 5 Science textbook, my Microbiology textbook, my Physiology textbook, my Immunology textbook, and quick references on the internet, being Wiki, Dictionary.com, and Yahoo! search to compel a set of notes for my students. The Headmaster already told some teachers that there will going to be extra classes end of this year (that means during the school holidays in December) for Year 5 this year before they go to Year 6 next year. Nerdy, nerdy, nerdy me! I was able to confirm one error in the textbook (textbook, mind you!). The first chapter about Microorganism stated in one of its sub-chapter types of microorganism that bacteria comes in different size (yes), shapes (that's correct) and colour (what?!) I learned Microbiology the whole time I was in the university. Bacteria coming in many colours is bogus! Bacteria acquire colours from the different staining methods. And just imagine, that textbook has been used since 2007.
And the writers of the book flashes their names on the cover!