from the viewfinder of my L6

Last March, me and another teacher took some 30 pupils to an education fair in MITC.



Look what I found! A pretty yellow flower, yet unfamiliar to me.



It comes from a big tree indeed.



That's one of my students in her PSS prefect uniform.

It was a very hot afternoon. Everybody had at least 2 cokes while waiting for the bus to come and took us home.

My next task was chaperoning some 40 students along with 4 other teachers in August. The visit took all day, plus it was raining.











These were taken when we rode high on the revolving Tamingsari Tower. It was raining.

The last place visited was the Butterfly Park.



These birds are found when you walk into the park.

The Lovebirds have been somewhat close to one another that when got sick and died, the other will follow suit.



These koi are kept in a very large pond. They are in a pretty massive number.

We went home just at about 5pm. I got home at almost 7pm. We had an extra-curricular activities in the afternoon the same day. It was raining heavily but pupils are still required to come to the activity. I think that is too much.