新流星蝴蝶剑 Butterfly and Sword

Lovely movie, isn't it? A story about a great swordsman Sword wanting to lead a normal non-fighting life with his dream girl Butterfly. He even pretended to be a weak and harmless man. So his "big sister" Ko assigned him to the last job. During this job that he found out about his "sister" Ching who Ko told had died a long time ago. Ching was also an undercover in the same task since she disappeared, and was soon murdered when her identity was uncovered. Ko also loves Sword that she was willing to order a group of men to assasinate Butterfly. At the end, Ko found out that she was working for a notorious nobleman and together with Sword they killed the man. Sword left her and got together with Butterfly.
I just found out it was released in 1993. I was just stepping into the world o junior high that year. I may have watched it a few years later. It was custom that only after a few years a movie was first time screened in cinemas then it will be premiered on local tv channels. I was really into Chinese movies when I was in school, not like right now. What I like most about this movie is the theme song 爱似流星 Love is Like a Shooting Star. I just discovered the title like last year or so from massive search on the internet.