how stupid it is ...

I was cooking when I heard the first sound of cracking firecracker. The truth is, I have always been shocked. Then it continued for many, many times. I couldn't take it any more, so I rushed outside and looked for the direction where the cracking sound came from and saw two boys were covering their ears. I didn't know who was lighting the firecrackers. So I shouted at them in a persuasive tone, asking them not to play any more of those deafening firecrackers.
"Hei dik, kau jangan main lagi benda tu boleh tak? Bising tau, aku tengah masak kat dapur terkejut. Aku pegang pisaulah, goreng daginglah, terkejut. Kau tolonglah jangan main lagi," were my exact words.
I heard some more noise afterwards but this time farther away.
Just imagine this stupidity: how can you cover your ears while you light up the noisy, annoying cracking firecrackers? It's the 2000 decibel sound that you appreciates so much, isn't it? Stu***!!!