Kings of Chaos Age 8 . beta

beta version still, but very exciting.

When I saw that attack turns reduced to 100 per cycle, I was furious! I love attacking so this is a mood killer. But then I played (just now) and discovered that it just take 1 turn per attack. The bright side to this is I don't have to type how many turns I would want to take for the particular attack. Players have to spy no matter what, thus eliminating probers. Players do not need to type how many spies to send for a reconnaissance mission like we used to. Not sure about farmers, but we can farm nevertheless, eh?
I think it's a devastating news to saboteurs because sabotaging turns is now limited to 500 per cycle. It used to be limitless. This is so good to eliminate mad and vengeful (and usually mindless) players. I don't like to sabotage but with this new feature, I might sab someone.
There's also a new race. I have registered to this race and I registered to my custom race and I noticed such a big difference in types of weaponry. This new race- the Undead Hordes, have so little attack weapons to choose from. But in my case, I might stay with the Undead anyway because my favourite weapons are listed. Unlike the other four races, the Undead does not have a signature weapon.
It's anyway an exciting eighth age of Kings Of Chaos