Dream a Little Dream

"So you just hope that you will get married, have kids and live happily ever after?"


When I was studying, a lecturer once asked every student's vision of their future. I just stammered and she thought I have no long-term plans for my own future. As I have predicted, she said what petty mind I had! And as I thought she might add, taking care of homes and kids are not much of hopes and dreams.
Just imagine that a person who has never married and have her own children said that taking care of home and children is petty. If she takes care of her nephew very well, she would want to give her children better care- it's a guarantee. If taking care of children and home is petty, we wouldn't find social delinquents roaming our streets. Taking care of home is as crucial as governing the country.
And, may be if we look seriously into this matter of taking care of homes and kids, we would actually live happily happy after!