it's been a while

Well, it's not like I don't have ample time at all to drop by. It's just that words have in fragments! Work is kind of stressing but still can find comfort and joy when I get home, grab that phone and talk to the significant other. Thank you hun for inspiring me to write again.
What has been the most inspiring this few months? Get-together. Weddings to be precise. Had a great time at Hana's wedding though didn't have the chance to meet the cute bride. Congrats to Nora being the most recent bride. What else is good about a get-together? Good food! Ari's wedding is coming next. May be I'll go to the wedding with my hun again. And, my utmost gratitude for coming with me to Nora's wedding, hun.
A group of friends from matriculation programme would love us to reunite, by simply turning up to weddings. We've been planning for a proper reunion for years since 2002 but it has yet to be realized. So, weddings, open house, family day or other occasions would be proper enough for such a reunion. One of us is getting married soon, or perhaps he has gotten married!