the day was this month

Last month was like killing me, softly? Hm… I went to two different courses which were not originally assigned to me, what ever, I just went there because I like to go out from school sometimes and I love teaching Science. The first course I attended is especially to get some ideas on the contents of Civic Education for Year 6. The course was boring from seminar one. I have had my time hearing lectures about conducting panels in school but this one given by the Nazir was quite clearer than the ones I heard before. The resort where I stayed is called a beach resort but the beach is actually, I don’t know, may be a few kilometers away from the resort. It has an artificial beach though. Then I went to Sepang for a course to understand a diagnostic test and its management. I had to go to this course because of the misunderstanding between two people at school. The assigned officer just said it would be hard for her to go alone to Sepang but the assigning officer simply conclude that she didn’t want to go, so I was called in. Thanks anyway because I get to claim RM120.00 by just donating RM20.00 for the trip. I wonder why we have to go into a kampong to get to the hotel. The hotel is actually situated very near to the Bagan Lalang beach. This beach is peculiarly not so windy. There may be some obstructions impeding the wind to blow us out there. So Sepang is actually not very far from the sea and future threats that would come from the sea.
Then I had to stay for one night at school on the Friday I came back to school, to watch over the students who were camping on the school ground. I had gooey nose the whole time there. And that was not enough hints to say that I was not well enough to take 13 students to a scout’s camping starting the next Monday. Everybody else had Monday-off and I had to stay with the scouts for 2 nights with gluey nose. Even the male teachers didn’t want to stay at the camp. When I got back, I was told that if I declared unwell, the camping trip would just as well be cancelled. How more stupid could that be? I find it insulting.