(U Drive Me) Crazy!!!

It's soooooooooo ok if it's Britter's song though!
I got this letter asking the school to prepare at least two pupils for the National Space Challenge. The letter came to me on the 23rd March and the competition will be on the 27th March. Who is the *** genius circulating the letter this late? So my next step is preparing the boy and the girl for the competition. They will come to school tomorrow. I will gather the *stuff* needed today.
But, let's try to look over the matter from the brighter side of it. You see, if it is not for this, I wouldn't have opened another astronomy book. It has been 2 or 3 years since I last read anything related to celestial matters. The subject has been a fascination since I was 10 years old when I could read everything that I picked and understand most of them. The books related to astronomy in the library in SK Kemendor in 1990 were the main attraction to this fascination that I had with astronomy. The pictures were colourful and so vivid. By now they are old already and there must be other equally interesting and attractive books. True, true. In fact they are simpler and massively available. I could see that those books I got from the library here is so clean, almost untouched. I wonder why such wonders do not make kids wonder nowadays.
Good luck.