Haiku Galore

Been holidaying like mad... a little! I have almost nothing to put here. Lately, it feels like I could use some chocolate flavoured tranquillizer, if there’s any. Is there any?
Here are 3 haiku that I wrote for 3 friends on the last few days at the college. These are however the ones that I could remember exactly. Sorry if you couldn’t understand Malay.

Tiada hujan
Suria yang menyorok
Itulah kamu
………………………………….

Air yang tenang
Caraku yang biasa
Dekat padamu
…………………………………..

Di taman nenek
Melur putih yang harum
Bagai dirimu
…………………………………..

I was writing approximately 3 haiku per day since autograph books were passed circulating the class for 3 or 4 days. Ideas just came and it has been a long time since I last constructed one. I have been around inspiring people.

Share some more haiku I wrote in the last one year or so.

Bayu di wajah
Irama di telinga
Mata, pandanglah!


Softness on my palms
Sweetness on my lower lip
It was Saturday

(Written for two events happened on 23rd January)
…………………………………….

Blazing hot sun ray
Bland words and cold expressions
I feel excited
…………………………………..

Hai burung wak wak
Lari laju di jalan
Lama tak nampak
…………………………………..

Just why holiday is good for watching TV programmes? I am glued in front of the idiot box each time. Though there were nothing much, I could still watch MTV. Only nowadays that I could watch MTV sometimes. I wish for a 24-hour Chinese MTV channel to brighten up my life. Anyway, I couldn’t believe Dr. Van de Kamp is dead already. I am no fan of the show Desperate Housewives, but that particular episode was unbelievable. Then it’s The Practice. I haven’t watched a single episode since I came back. The re-run is only at 1.30am. I should watch CSI Miami- re-run. Then there’s Dr. House M.D, or is it because of Hugh Laurie really? Not being too personal here! Anyway, pleasant viewing.