Excerpt- Letter to a friend

Hi. Hope u r good today.
Bla… bla… bla…
Bla… bla… bla…
I couldn’t make it to **** because my *** wants to go too. You see, I have been having some communication breakdown with ***. Basically, if I want to stay out of trouble, I better stay away from ***. Wicked of me, huh? I kind of having mental illness thinking about our situation in hopes that our communication would improve to the better. I have never been offensive or do stuff like that to *** and I don’t know why *** always acts like *** is *** than I am, how meticulously *** thinking is and how shallow my way of thinking is. And again, if you are *** it doesn’t mean that you could be rude to others, let alone telling others how ‘small’ they are. I have never said anything fowl on the purpose of belittling or joking ***, or anybody at all but I still get such words from ***, my own kind. You know, sometimes when you jokingly say ‘My God, u look like a walking pepper’ to a friend who’s wearing all-red, you wouldn’t know that she could have taken it as an insult and not a joke as you thought it was. It’s obviously not a compliment anyway. You can’t just go say that it’s your nature to say stuff like that. You have to think for other people and how they feel about everything that comes out of your mouth because you don’t live alone on this huge planet and you will also hated it if people throw rubbish words to your face. I have tried to become a good *** by lending money, give off season treats, do some stuff for *** but what do I get in return? I don't think anybody needs more insults. Actually, I don’t need much more than appreciation. How could *** do that? Simply say thank you whenever needed, or if thank you is as well too much, just don't say anything insulting.
Bla… bla… bla…
Bla… bla… bla…
See you at some other times. Take care. Good luck.

Sign,

me- of course