Don't Wish Me Happiness

Well, I don't literally mean that! It's actually the translation of the title of the Chinese song I publish here. It's an oldie by Jeff but it drives me crazy nowadays.

离别后再三珍重珍重真需要吗
After parting, saying "take care, take care" again - is it needed?
自天荒祝福到地老
To give blessings till heaven withers and the earth ages,
祝目前祝未来一切愉快
To hope that in the present and in the future all would be fine
而愉快能随便
Could happiness be easily,
被你捉得到吗
caught by you?
如果可以请别要
If it could, please don't take it
珍重珍重真得 太假
For if something so precious could be easily sought, it would be fake.
但你觉得不可笑吗
Don't you think it is funny,
多在乎不外乎祝我愉快
No matter how much you care, you don't forget to wish me happiness
除愉快无 其他
Nothing else than happiness
亲 密得可怕
So close it's scary

纯粹为叙旧
If it is purely to reminisce the past
何必分享以后
Why the need to share the future
别问候难道我没感受
No greetings, do you think I am without feelings?
为了来听你问
Just to come and hear you ask
问我怎么 奋斗
Ask me how I fight

如拒绝回头
If you refuse to look back,
何 苦关心以后
Why worry about the future
别祈求难道我愿等候
Don't pray that I would be willing to wait,
便会凭几句话
And even, based on your few sentences,
热爱以后
Love passionately in the future

别祝我愉快