Beauty Tool Tip 2

If you have frizzy hair, you will love VO5 hair wax with henna. It works on taming my wild mane these days. Plus, my hair has never been as soft, especially on a cold weather. It’s like it’s been steamed each application. It’s suitable for steaming though I have never tried it, may be not yet. It’s way cheaper than steaming, and I save on conditioner because I think it works well too if no conditioner is applied after shampoo. It glides easily on the hair and hair instantly become soft after a few seconds of application, like you have applied some conditioner on it. It’s, anyway, a little time-consuming since you have to leave it on your damp hair for 15-30 minutes. But, I am sure there are a lot of beautifying activities to be done in those 30 minutes. Just put on a shower cap and do whatever it is you need to do.