the Diary of a Teacher Trainee 2

It’s the holidays again. My days at school have been filled with anxiety and frustration. It’s not just about school. I am afraid I have been worrying on things that need not to be worried about. May be what I really need right now is transparency, but I have no guts to pursue it.
Thinking about the training I am undergoing, I don’t think it’s too difficult to be one of the best trainees. After all, we only teach for 12 periods the most. We too certainly have a lot of time to do more things than just teaching, but being me, I couldn’t concentrate on writing my lesson plans at school, not yet. Just on the last week before the semester break, I finally felt like I have done something for the school. For the coming National Day celebration, some teachers have to craft some buntings. The task however came down to a teacher, and she’s sort of having close rapport with us the teacher trainees. So that week, the four of us worked like day and night, day in day out to create 10 buntings so that we wouldn’t have to come to school during the holidays. Duh, would you? Mission was successfully accomplished but one of us thought we could’ve done better. I am no ace in art and that was all I could do. I hate all the naggings about how asymmetrical my work was. If the edges need to be cut, cut them yourself. I don’t see any difference whether the edges are cut or not. Anyway, I don’t think it’s an obligation to draw a mural. Not even the teachers are ever willing to make any wall painting anyway.
Holidays are approaching its end. I wanna holiday some more!