the Diary of a Teacher Trainee

Since the semester reopens, I have been less than spirited to continue studying and even life. I am currently undergoing a teaching training in a school quite near to the school where my sister used to get her training in teaching. I live farther than where she used to live though. I thought the school is somewhere remote and my friend will rent a place nearer to town and with more people, but it’s actually the opposite. Since we live very far from town, it’s even hard to get groceries what more photocopying services that I really need like everyday. It’s so ironic for a person who loves convenience to live in such a neighbourhood. What I mind the most is money. To date, I have spent almost a quarter of my monthly pay this month for rent, food, and unfortunately, gas. If I were to live near to the school, I didn’t have to fork out that much money. I regretted that I chose to live here!
The place is just opposite the sea. Talking about tsunamis possibilities! Looking out to the sea, you can’t tell it from the horizon. I haven’t really taken a walk, swim or something like that yet, but I kind of feeling just adequate having to live nearby. I need the beach just enough to look at it. Furthermore, my sister doesn’t recommend swimming there since a friend of hers used to get rashes as the result of swimming there. Enough for me just to look at the sea!
My first week in school was somewhat boring. I spent the first day feeling drowsy and sleepy throughout the day. The following 4 days were spent as relief teacher in many classes. Handling a handful of bad mannered students each time has been ugly for me. I hate all of them. They are rude, they don’t listen to my instructions, and they think a trainee teacher like me will always treat them nicely. I could be nice, yes, but I will sure kick ^^^^^ if those so called cuties mess with me. Why do teachers have to please such a bunch of ill mannered, uncontrollable, and offensive students? The sad thing is you may think that those 8 year olds are as adorable as stuffed animals, but wait until you hear the things that come straight from their mouth! Should I ignore those offensive words, or should I talk to them nicely, or should I yell at them, or should I grab them by the neck and give a punch?
So the first week went on quite relaxingly, or so as I have believed!