I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

It has been indeed quite a long time since I last decorated and filled this blogspot of mine. I have been busy, I have been lazy, and I have been moody. Let’s see. I didn’t even update my journal. I thought I could post some photos I took on my trip to Endau-Rompin National Park last March. Then I got busy with finishing some assignments. Just imagine. On the night that I just got back from the National Park, I had to finish an assignment that I had to hand in the next morning. The major event in April was SRC. After two weeks of thinking and playing around with some strategies, the game got us big time. We had to organise another one small-scaled and discovered some peculiarities and of course weaknesses. I actually learned a lot from that. Then, I thought I have been saved when April was over, but my God, I faced the most challenging month of my life so far in May. The class had to go everywhere for PS and PPL. I don’t know if it was just me, but I think some other people who were collaborating with us thought that the class had been somewhat negligent. You see, we had to juggle between PS and PPL without fail with meetings that were not really important if everybody knows exactly what to do, and not forgetting the classes we are obliged to attend every afternoon that some other people don’t have to go to, and still they whine of how much effort they have put in and as if the class didn’t contribute anything at all.
“Excuse me. My class might have to stay for a while because we have to be present at an PPL meeting at 5 sharp.”
“Oh, really?”

I couldn’t help but hated it. Oh, really you didn’t know about it, or did you just forget it to keksei ngodei yea?
Anyway, both ended quite well. I didn’t learn much from both activities because I was quite busy with my post as the class representative. I don’t really hate this position. I have to be thankful for this one because it gave me a lot of opportunity to manage events.
Presenting the blog- refreshed! Have a nice day.