(If I could become Puteri) Gunung Ledang

A short Guide Leadership course up Gunung Ledang was indeed refreshing, first of all because the participants didn’t have to pitch tents and cook on their own like the course the Scouts and KRS leaders attended. The preparation wasn’t quite visible, but there should be plenty to be done because we were toiling to get done with some filings at the very last minute. It was even a nightmare for me since I was chosen a chairperson for a seminar out of the blue. I couldn’t remember what I was saying though it was only after a few minutes. I was so nervous. I may have heard some voices pointing out that I was saying something wrong, but I hope I didn’t say anything unpleasant. That wasn’t all that made me nervous because I had to interview the speaker beforehand. Thank you Mrs. J*hana for being kind. In fact, every senior there were kind despite the fierce look I thought they projected all the time there.
The food was good and I had a good night sleep each time, thanks a lot to all Leaders.


The present from my manitee.

But, was there really a puteri living there? As portrayed in the movie PGL, did she really came from a foreign land and lived up the mountains? Then she cannot be Puteri Gunung Ledang. Well, whoever she was and whatever her past might be, Gunung Ledang is still a landmark that we are proud of. Love it. Take care of it.