It Has Been A While (Indeed).

I think it has been a few months since the last time I saw blogger's new interface because the cc in this college still uses the old browser.
Today is my first time attending a school-based experience programme. The students have to learn some things connected to teaching-learning in a classroom, and towards the end learn some other things we need to know when we eventually work. The school was unprepared, but the treatment was o.k. I have two more friends with me. We'd have to go to the school twice a week until the 20th April.
Ah, holidays were bad. I started doing homework on Wednesday for only half an hour. I had to stay in the kitchen most of the time because some relatives came over for a few days. No offense people. I do appreciate your presence. I went to the library on Friday and regretted I didn't come earlier. Anyway, I have finished most of the work and pray I'll do fine with my presentation tomorrow. It's such a good atmosphere typing in the college's library at this hour. Some sort of survey is being held. The library may not be opened at night anymore.
Looks like fun is heading my way towards the weekend. Going to Endau-Rompin National Park it will be. Such a hassle, the plan I meant, but let's see how it'd turn out to be. Actually, I am looking forward on creating a science learning aid on a disc for the coming Science Fair.
I still look up to nakajerine, but I just looked out for her new blogspot. Interesting. Are you the cute one, or is it Denise? (He... he... he...)
I finally got my hands on 7 of BEYOND's classic CDs. I still love them very much. I really do.
See you all later. Tomorrow nite may be?