Between Work and Recreation

I just came back from a camping trip at the beach quite near to my college. It wasn't really a camping trip though. The students had to attend a few seminars. That's the job I meant to say. I think it would be of more benefit when everybody wasn't feeling sleepy. We had to go to sleep at twelve midnight the first night there. Since we had to spend 4 days there, we had to build camps and shared one camp with at least 9 of us. There were 83 of us, so... It was hell living in such a small tent with bags and other stuff. It was worse because we had to cook for ourselves. I don't mind doing the cooking, just that we had to compete for everything while we were at it especially for the sink and it wasn't not really a sink! Canoeing in the sea and walking around the place (about 4km radius) as recreational activities were not bad. I was afraid of having to navigate a canoe in the open sea because first of all I don't swim and I have never paddled any sort of boats before. Water confident activity conducted before the canoeing activity helped me coped with my fears a little. Thanks to my partner, Kak Deri too.
The seminars were too pushy and the recreational activities made us laid back a little. Some forgot that it was a job to be there.


The beautiful beach of Kuala Linggi.