New Place - Again

I have been accepted to learn teaching at a college back in my hometown. This college is especially for training lady teachers. The first day was miserable, especially during lunch when the last 10 people didn't get their food and that 10 includes me. The food was too hot that I heard one voice said; "We are aware that people here loves hot food, but please tone down a bit since there are people from other states!" The problem was the hot food is not tasty at all, it was just stinging hot. That statement made it sound like people of my likes can eat ground paprika alone as if it tastes like pizza!
I hope I could handle the whole one year successfully. This is also the first time I got on-line after my arrival, and that was 10 days ago. The first thing I checked was my Kings of Chaos account!