An Unexpected Visit

I met Dr. Idris Abdol in person this morning. He showed up at my office’s door unexpectedly. He was attending to some business with the Koperasi management and paid a visit to PPA office on his way. I didn’t recognise him. He showed me which one is he in a photo he took with some Excos some times in 1999. He sure looks different from what I have always seen in the photo. His hair is cut shorter than how it looks in the photo and he’s actually a petite person. He told me that he was the first to hire a staff to look after PPA office and its affairs. The first person he employed was a student who just finished her study in laws. I also knew that we came from the same town.
You don’t know whom am I talking about? Strictly to friends who used to attend the same university as I did around 2001, Dr. Idris Abdol was one of the TNCs.