Sunday Story

I finally get the cable I have been looking for since 2 weeks ago. It’s called female stereo to RCA cable. With this cable, a VCD player could be connected to a computer’s external speaker. Beginning last week, I don’t have to listen to the same tune already installed in the PC at the office.
While looking for the cable, I bumped into a stranger. I was walking like there was not enough ground. As I was watching my way from the side, I heard somebody was talking to me. Yep, the man was really talking to me. He asked me for a drink and followed me all the way upstairs the mall. He even wanted to buy me a present to ‘celebrate our newly found friendship’, but I declined all his requests. He was cute though! I always have this idea of being invited for a date on the spot, but after that one, it looks like I really can’t handle one.
Mission for the day accomplished right after lunch. I didn’t want to race with other people who were coming back from the semester break to get first on the bus number 17, but I have waited for more than an hour for bus number 133 to come, and at last decided to be one of the passengers to dash onto the bus number 17. I guess that was the first time I really pushed other people to make my way onto a bus. It was fun (?)