Some Things Just Don't Feel Right

I don’t know what is happening to me in November. I just realized that I have done the things that I don’t normally do.
First of all, I have been using the phone without proper management. I always have this idea that a telephone is meant for important things and emergencies. I feel further restricted to use it because of the expensive service charge. But I have been using it like I have all the money in the world to pay for the coming bill, and as if everyday is an important event. I did get a call from a person I least expect to call. Thank you, anyway.
I have been postponing work as well. I should’ve helped my mother tidy up the store. I have been cleaning it like forever and become irritated because each time after I cleaned it, somebody will simply throw his or her unwanted belongings. If he or she doesn’t use the stuff anymore, why don’t they just throw it into the garbage can? Don’t worry; I have done it for you. I might as well burn everything because I am tired of seeing it all.
I bought two black dresses. They’re not entirely black, but still, on a usual day, I will never consider buying any clothes in black. It was the first time I went shopping at night in haste. I thought of grabbing the first few beautiful things I saw, and those black dresses must be more beautiful than any colour I saw that night.
Then the pair of shoes I just bought early this week must have been the most expensive pair of shoes I have ever bought so far. I thought it looked so stylish. The price was more than what I usually willing to pay. A 10% discount wouldn’t make any difference, but somehow I just took it to the counter and paid for it. I could’ve looked for better bargains elsewhere. After a week it’s been wrapping my feet, I guess it wasn’t a bad choice either.
Recently, I went to a shopping mall to buy something that could connect my external computer speaker to my VCD player. I don’t know the name of the thing and I had a hard time telling the sales persons what I was looking for. Some of them instantly get what I was trying to say, and some of them needed more explanations. They don’t even know what the thing is called. I didn’t find any in the end, and wasted almost an hour looking for it. The point is, it was the pettiest thing I could’ve done that day. I almost didn’t make it home in time.
I hope I shall not be doing more unnecessary things this coming December.