Maize

A song originally sung in Chinese by 江美琪 titled 迷魂阵.

What is perfect love?
The more it’s talked about, the less clear I became
I am suspicious of my love to you instead
What is the motive of casting a horoscope?
Is it because of mishaps?
Express love at the most proper opportunity
The rumours about your flamboyance and past resounding in my ears
I am not sure if they are all true or false
I am in love maize
I wanted to stand firm in this wretched state, but I couldn’t
There’s destroying possibilities in the world
I am in love maize
Lose spirit when I see your fascinating smile
Forget that love hurts
Clarify at once if you love me
I thought it could be made clear
Because only when I love you that I forget to calm down

What could I say about Xiao Mei 江美琪? Nothing much. I didn't really like her. I thought she wanted to project an image of a rock icon with her first single Treat Me Better (Dui Wo Hao Yi Dian). Ha ha ha... I got the cassette from my cousin who probably got the cassette from a spot check at her school when she was a prefect. I am however not sure about her following albums. Her latest song that I am aware of is Again Is Good (Zai Yi Ci Ye Hao). I thought I saw Paul 黄贯中 (my BEYOND hero) in that song's music video. I wanted to investigate, but I still haven't. Anybody knows about it?
Mi Hun Zhen is probably Xiao Mei's song that I like the most. Feel like listening, get her debut album.