He Still Doesn't Understand

他还是不懂



What is there to say?
The cup is already empty
Close (my) eyes and heavy snow falling in my heart
Cold freezing the sky and earth
Has it arrived?The time to balance the book of love
The only thing each left is loneliness
Why didn’t he pull me when I opened the door?
He doesn’t understand yet, or he doesn’t understand
Separation is the need to be urged to stay
If it is said, then it is the warmth that I need
He doesn’t understand yet
He wouldn’t understand it forever
An embrace could give it all
Love could absolutely shake me
I am saved for the first time
What could melt this silence?
Sighing at the all around cold atmosphere
Changing into smoke and floats away
The things of the past
Rolling into a snowball in my heart
I’m afraid that tears will flow before I speak
It’s not he’s not given enough love
It’s me; I don’t know what I want
Because of carrying too much hope
Only then could meteor shower
The heart could crash with too much love sometimes

I just published the translation of one of SHE's songs a few days ago. This is another song from one of their albums. I didn’t really pay attention to them earlier, but I became too aware of their presence since my brother started buying their CDs 2 years ago. He is so into SHE more than I have been with BEYOND. He buys all of their CDs and VCDs and magazines, and merchandise. I just wrap all my BEYOND’s posters with plastic wrappers. In other words, he’s a fanatic. From the days of ‘Give Me More’ (给我多一点), they have evolved into quite impressive icons. They will sing in a concert this week. I think it’s going to be tonight. Good luck to them.