A Great Weekend

Monday was a public holiday. I stayed at a friend’s house some one-hour journey by train from my place since last Saturday. I almost watched the most expensive film ever made in the country’s history. I only watched the first CD.
Anyway, I got 2 great CDs. Both are the soundtrack recordings of my favourite anime. Card Captor Sakura music CD contains songs featured in the anime in full versions, plus a lyrics booklet. Yami No Matsuei soundtrack CD contains 2 songs featured in on air versions (pity!) and the rest 26 songs are the music played throughout the anime (they sound very captivating). Then, I’d still have to ask my brother to find the full version of Eden by To Destination featured in the anime. By the way, it is written that Dai composes the song. Does that refer to Do As Infinity? If it were true that they compose this song, I’d say that… I don’t know! It’s very appealing to me. I have never heard DAI sings something like that if they have in the past. And To Destination makes the song sounds great.
I guess my greatest experience was riding the motorcycle with my friend in the rain. It was about 6pm when we decided to head home. We had to sprint in the rain. If we didn’t, my friend’s house mate wouldn’t be able to cook in time for dinner because she asked my friend to buy some coconuts. Tiny raindrops felt like sharp needles thrusting my skin when we rushed on the motorbike.
To my friend, thank you so much for being a generous host. Your house mates were great too. And the crab, just yummy!