the Death of a Star

I just discovered that Jonathan Brandis committed suicide, leading to his death November last year when I was reading a newspaper 2 months ago. It has been 2 years.
I was never his biggest fan. I liked him because I thought he was the cutest guy ever lived. I watched some of his effort. The most acclaimed film Never Ending Story and TV soap, Sea Quest DSV, but those weren’t my favourite. Apart from him being an actor, I believe I don’t remember anything more of him. It has been 5 years I guess since the last time I heard of him, and I was in total shock upon learning his tragic death. I have a friend who is so into him. She even calls herself Jodis (the first JO and the last DIS in his name). I don’t know if the news has broken to her knowledge.



May he rest in peace.