Girls day out and pizza treat

A few friends and me went out for some pizzas yesterday. One of my friends wanted to give us a treat with her first pay (terima kasih sesangatlah, Maton, mmmmmwah!) I think it was her first time to a pizza place too. Thanx so very much, especially because I still don’t feel hungry today. We ordered 4 pans of 3 different pizzas. The most succulent one has got to be the Hawaiian variety. The masala style tasted like curry powder sprinkled on the pizza. I don’t remember about the other one. May be it was pepperoni. I could say that I ended up finishing the last pan. It was like 4 to 5 times my usual calorie intake. I don’t know why others didn’t seem to eat. There were 12 of us by the way, a number of people that can easily eat away those pizzas, but they all stopped eating after the second or third slice. They said they were already full, but that was hardly the case as I have observed.
When you could not make a big gulp, small ones would do. Have you watched Malcolm In The Middle, the episode when Malcolm’s mom competed with his father in a sausage-eating contest? She ate little by little, munching each one slowly, and she won the challenge. I ate exactly like that and finished the pan of pizza to myself. If I didn’t eat them, they will go to waste. I have no problem eating though I don’t eat everything.
The thing is, if your friend wants to give you a treat that you probably will not prefer, you should say it. From what I saw, may be those girls would like to try pizza but when they get to try them, they actually don't like them that much, thus they couldn't eat much more. A friend giving you a treat doesn't mean that he/ she has to give the biggest treat and that you must agree to it. Since he/ she wants to give a teat, negotiation can come in handy. It's better for a small treat that everyone will love rather than a big treat that would just waste your friend's money.
But they could have asked for a doggy bag anyway!