Vast Sky

It is unfortunate not to have the lyrics to the BGSound I have on my page right now coz I already brought the lyrics home last week. Anyway, here's one, 长空 from BEYOND that I really can't put away yet now.



Looking back at the past, there’s nothing to be changed any more
How could these two hands repair
There’s no ‘right’ and ‘wrong’
Just ‘cause’ and ‘effect’
Couldn’t wash away the evil in the heart
If this life
Winning and losing is common
Only don’t want to hide any more
Void seizes me
There’s only my lonely shadow in the rest of my life
Endless limit
Not free any more
Want to continue to endure
Looking at the vast sky with smile
Reverse my lifetime fate
It’s you who are hard to resist yourself
It’s my principle that betrays me
Looking at people’s mean of livelihood with smile
Love and hate are the deepest
Using a principle to destroy another
Who’s being controlled in the future
Saw through, there’s no absolute result
Couldn’t extinguish the fire of gratitude and resentment
Seeing you and me facing life and death
Couldn’t distinguish between laughter and cry

Song is written by 黄家强
Song is arranged by BEYOND
Song is featured in the film Infernal Affairs II (无间道II)