The Idiot Box Fever

I just came back from my hometown yesterday. I thought I was coming back on Sunday, but I forget to buy the bus ticket earlier and also, Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets was on HBO that night. I had a great time watching TV on the night I arrived home. First it was Charmed, then The Practice, and lastly Crime Scene Investigation. I miss watching The Practice so much. I heard this season is the finale. Pity, me! Watching this serial, I think I understand more of the American law than my own country’s law. By the way, we could see all the ugly sides of the law and the practitioners, in the great America. As for the lawyers in my country, well, I heard they ignore some rules too. Sure, they are human beings like every one of us, but that’s not the ticket to break the law. Furthermore, they are the ones who are supposed to advocate the law. Charmed was not exactly my favourite. When it premiered, I was studying at the university and wasn’t aware of it because I didn’t watch any TV programmes then. Only in its third season that I realized the existence of the show. I think I have been so much in love with it since I saw the Halliwells in action. Though there are many interesting episodes, there are the ones that are just too much. Don’t know how to explain that, really. Have you seen the latest of Piper (Holly Marie Combs)? She was quite a wise character, but look at her now. Too worried about her son becoming the source of evil? I discussed that with my sister, and we concluded that men could easily misuse power! Hey, I am wondering if the Halliwells ever had male descendants. And Wednesday is not going to be complete without Crime Scene Investigation. Because of that series, all of us knows Gil Grissom’s real name (it’s William Petersen by the way). I also became aware that a few of other actors were involved in some films, and I saw Warrick in Janet Jackson’s music video Again. Just imagine the power of a serial. I think it is too perfect, but due to that, I could still keep up with chemistry!
More soap is coming soon, especially the ones with a new season. I saw the promo of Stark Raving Mad. Wow, Doogie Howser is that aged already? I look forward to Boston Public the most. What about you?