the Final Diary of a Promoter

Need I say more?
I quit the job just last weekend. I can't take the supervisor anymore. She asked me to work overtime and never wanna pay me, plus I couldn't cut my next day working time short, so goodbye promoter work. Actually, I can't stand that bimbo supervisor.
I have been at home for almost a week. I tried deleting all cookies and temporary internet files, and guess what... I am able to click my personal KoC link as many times as I want to, no more server problem. You could try that at home Arie, if you read this! Anyway, you have a large troop now I believe. You don't need this one!
Friends in Yahoo! Messenger, how have you all been lately? I tried to give messages to you but some never replied. Been bz or are you not interested in this friendship any more? Anyway, take care of thyself.
A toast to my friend Nani and her husband for their wedding on Sunday. Sorry Nani I couldn't attend your wedding because I have no means of transportation to go there. Hope your big day was a great one for you, one of the days that you'd never forget your whole life.
What else? Nothing I guess.