How Could You Leave Me?

I just couldn’t understand him. I thought he loved me, but he dumped me twice already!
I don’t remember when did we first meet. He was so kind to me. He always attended to my every little needs. He comforted me each time I had a rough day. I knew he already had Ginger and how he loves Ginger, but I love him too. He’d be mad at me when I fought with Ginger. That was when he yelled at me. He even threw my food at me. He’d hit me if Ginger looked hurt. He dumped me once when I hurt Ginger quite badly one day, but I found my way back to him. I still couldn’t help fighting with Ginger, so he deserted me somewhere very far away from him that I think I could never come back. I called him time and again, but he just went away until I could see him no more.
I thought I was the poorest cat ever lived since then!