Manga or anime?

Just for dummies’ information, ‘manga’ is the Japanese word for comics and ‘anime’ is the Japanese word for animation. Inform me if I’m mistaken.
I used to ignore manga. My sister and brothers love ‘em so much. ‘Sailormoon’, ‘Yuyu Hakusho’, all the Chinese comics; you name them! I tried to read one, but…NO, I could never read one. Everything changed 3 years ago. I went for a practical at a hospital and stayed at a boarding school hostel (my friend was a student there). I got close with some students and one of them asked me to buy the latest issue of ‘Conan’. I started to read the manga and got hooked. When I got home, I saw ‘Penyiasat Remaja’ (Young Detective) manga and liked it instantly. Actually, I don’t remember why I even bothered reading it. I’m addicted to Kindaichi Hajime’s stories since then. He’s the Young Detective by the way.
I started to pay attention to anime some times after my graduation. Apart from amazing storyline, many anime feature excellent songs too. I may dislike some anime, but some songs from those I dislike watching are just irresistible. My favourite anime has got to be ‘Genso-maden Saiyuuki’ (The Fantasy World of Journey To the West). It’s about the journey of Genjo- Sanzo, Sha Gojo (adopted his name for my ginger cat!), Cho- Hakkai, and the cute monkey Son Goku to save earth from demonic chaos. I think everybody knows the famous Journey to the West. The anime is different from the original, but it’s way adventurous. The songs are just perfect. Another perfect anime is ‘Yami no Matsuei’ (Darker Descendents). Anyway, my problem now is finding the songs. I saw one ‘Genso-maden Saiyuuki’ OST CD for only RM35 when I traveled to Johor Bahru, but I spent so much already on other things and decided to buy it later. The thing is I don’t know when will be my next visit there, and it’s already 4 months.
I just saw ‘Cardcaptor Sakura’ OST CD, and omigawd, I have to fork out RM100 if I were to buy it. Since I only like one song (‘Tobira O Akete’, which means ‘Open the Door’), do you think it's worth my money? Hm…

Tobira O Akete

It's alright
Daijo-bu (It's alright)
Kiseki datte okoseru (Miracles could happen)
Here we go
Iko- yo (Here we go)
Tsubasa hiroge (Spread the wings)