Thank God it's Ramadhan

Last month, I found a blogspot listing what the blogger ate in one day, everyday. I am uncertain if that is all the blogger publishes at the web log. I still have no time reading through it. Furthermore, I got bored knowing that it only lists the food the blogger had in one day. Could I find particulars such as weight of the blogger at the end of the month after eating all the food?
I’m actually hungry all day lately. The first thing that came to my mind when I wake up in the mornings is food, sometimes with even growling stomach, although I had quite a hearty meal just before I went to bed the previous night. Since I started working, I have been losing some weight each month. I am now underweight and trying my best not to lose more weight. I have been eating fatty foods to gain weight but it may not be fattening, only increases my blood cholesterol. I actually believe I shall suffer heart disease.
I usually start my day with a quarter loaf of bread (five to six slices to be more precise) with butter or cheese, and sometimes chicken and salad, or egg. I will eat rice or noodles in the mornings too sometimes. I’ll have rice or some more bread and salad in the afternoons. I will have my teatime at around 5pm, eating some foods that are always oily and sweet. My dinner is at around 8pm. I usually have rice, egg or salted fish, and some vegetables. If I still want to eat, I usually eat noodles in light soup at around 11pm. But, I still wake up feeling hungry, the same after the night having a dinner that I cooked for my house mates. The menu was:
Fried chicken. (My house mates were so polite; they only had the smallest portions of chicken and left 3 big ones for me.)
Coleslaw.
Mashed potatoes
(what sweet potatoes!)
Fried potato wedges.
Tomato-onion risotto.
Sweet corn in coconut milk
.
I had triple more than the needed calories but I still wake up feeling hungry. Do I have some kind of eating disorder?
Talking about Ramadhan,my greatest challenge this year is indeed feeling hungry, but when it's time for fast breaking, I do not eat lavishly. One plate is enough for the whole night.I even wake up to eat some food, something that I don't usually do in the previous years' Ramadhan.